Youth Focus: North East works closely with local authorities, voluntary organisations and regional bodies to support the development of best practise for services to young people.
Our organisation has built up an enviable track record of service delivery, practise development and network support over the years and now reaches out to over 1300 organisations and individuals in the region who work directly with, or manage services delivered to, young people.
Our previous customers include:
• Local Authorities
• Art’s Council
• Learning and Skills Council
• NHS & PCT
• Voluntary Youth Providers
• Universities, colleges and schools
• Heritage Lottery Fund
• Coast and Country Housing (Redcar and Cleveland)
• SAGE Gateshead
• North East Mental Health Development Unit
• Institute for Local Governance
• Newcastle Law School
For enquiries, contact our Programmes Director Kevin Franks on 0191 440 4410.